Simple Setup, Powerful Customization
- Client Demographics
- Meal Services
- Dietary Restrictions
- Client Notes
- Meal Counts
- Client Sequencing
- Route Planning
- Detailed Instructions
- Clients Served
- Meals Prepared
- Driver Reports
- Routing Reports
- MealOnWheelsManager is a Microsoft Access application designed to assist Meals on Wheels agencies in tracking and reporting client services. You do not need to know how to work with MS Access to use the program.
- This program is not cloud-based. It runs on-site with single or multiple workstations.
- Maintain standard client information such as address, household members, ethnicity, and more.
- Track meal data such as meal type, dietary restrictions, allergies, meal plans, and more.
- Assign client pictures, individual notes, and alerts.
- Schedule routes, client sequencing and make reports.
- Generate reports based on individual with full demographic breakouts. The program includes very complete reporting with numerous options.
- We help each Meals on Wheels agencies clarify their system needs, set up the initial configuration, and learn the ins and outs of MealsOnWheelsManager.
- Drop down lists and reports are highly configurable at any time.
- Requests for customizations are always welcome.
- We can build custom data entry screens based on your existing forms to make the transition simple for your volunteers.
- Most reporting needs are already covered, but we are happy to build custom reports to meet the needs of your funding agencies.
- Existing data can be converted and imported into MealsOnWheelsManager.